Solutions from Kermi
Heating and air conditioning systems that work well are an absolute must in sports venues and recreational facilities.
The size of the hall, the temporary occupancy rate of the facility, the safety specifications, and the different uses require solutions that are specially designed to accommodate these requirements. This can only be achieved by systems whose components all work in perfect harmony.
Sports venue heating systems are subject to highly specific conditions. For example, hall walls must have a flat surface and be closed up to a height of two metres above the floor to prevent injuries during sports. It must also be safe to throw balls inside the facilities. In addition, the heating systems must have a fast response time in order to achieve a room temperature that is flexible and adapted to the room’s use.
Scoring points in indoor climate optimisation
Heating and air conditioning systems that work effectively are an absolute must in sports venues. They present planners and operators with very specific challenges. The size of the hall, the temporary occupancy rate of the facility, the safety specifications, and the different uses require solutions that are specially designed to accommodate these requirements. This can only be achieved by systems whose components all work in perfect harmony.
- Easy to clean: no hidden edges and corners or slits and openings, including on the fixings
- Fast response times: short heating and cooling periods – saving additional energy costs and enhancing comfort
- Safety: in accordance with requirements of the German Federal Association of Public-Sector Accident Insurers (BAGUV) and German Accident Prevention Regulations (UVV), there are no sharp edges and radii are appropriately rounded
- Robust: highest-quality materials and manufacturing, resistant to being hit by balls
- No space requirements: no impediments to the use of floor or wall space
- Free from pollutants: both in the materials and during operation
- Low operating costs: low energy consumption due to efficient operation, with low maintenance requirements
- Climate protection/recycling: in production and in operation, all components boast the smallest possible carbon footprint
Two sports venues or recreational facilities that are alike? They probably don't exist. While all of them might have requirements that seem similar, creating the right solution for a truly efficient heating and air conditioning system means tailoring the