Convectors from Kermi
High design standards coupled with powerful heat output.
Small, compact, and bursting with energy. Kermi convectors are ideal for rooms with large areas of glass. With their high heat output, they form an invisible heat protection shield and prevent the stream of cold air spreading through the room.
Whether curved, with one or more angles, or coupled – our convectors are extremely flexible in terms of their ability to adapt to the architectural environment. When combined with the appropriate accessories, they even become a bench or window sill. Once again, energy can be saved thanks to an invisible radiation shield that is integrated into the rear side of the convector, reducing heat loss on the glass surface by up to 80 %.
Compact, elegant thermal comfort.
Ideal in front of floor-to-ceiling window areas.
- Compact and powerful
- KNV version with integrated valve fitting
- KSV/KSN versions with integrated radiation shield
- Quick heating period
- Even radiant heat
- Special solutions for individual adaptation to the architecture
The different variants of the Kermi convector range
From curved or coupled to versions with one or more angles,
Kermi convectors can be adapted to virtually any property requirements.
Their ability to blend perfectly into any room is one of the key strengths of Kermi convectors –
whether they are in a curved shape, adapted to the wall radius with invisibly integrated thermal insulation, or designed as a cross-corner solution connected at right angles. Kermi also provides special solutions that are tailored exactly to individual needs and interior design requirements.
Want to combine a convector with a comfy seat? No problem! To enable this, Kermi offers two different property developer sets (seat not included) as part of its range. These can be retrofitted
Kermi special solutions for customisation:
- Curved version or version with single or multiple angles
- Coupled convectors with connection on alternating sides or the same side
- Special hub distances for replacing DIN radiators
- When combined with the appropriate accessories, they can be used as a bench or window sill