Renovated old building
Old buildings are very popular places of residence.
They are usually found in prime residential locations and exude a certain je ne sais quoi. However, old heating systems do not meet today’s ideas of comfort and efficiency, nor do they comply with the current German Renewable Energies Heat Act. The radiators they use may also be starting to show their age – an important factor to consider in properties that hold significant potential for savings. There is simply no other refurbishment measure that is as efficient as modernising a heating system.
Old building exuding charm seeking a heating system with low consumption
The older a house gets, the more charm its architecture can exude. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of the building services – especially when it comes to exhaust gas and consumption values. If you want to save on heating costs and increase comfort, there’s no getting around modernising the heating system.
- Appearance: attractive design that harmonises with the overall interior design concept
- Integration: simple installation in the existing building structure with specific installation height and recess width
- Low flow temperature: renewable energies can be used with low-temperature radiators, for example
- Comfort: low energy consumption due to efficient operation, with low maintenance requirements
- Free from pollutants: both in the materials and during operation
- Climate protection/recycling: in production and in operation, all components are characterised by the lowest possible carbon footprint
Heating. Ventilation. Cooling.