x-net® C17 hook-and-loop panel
Insulation-free system supplement
The optimum extension in the Kermi x-net insulation-free panel heating and cooling systems portfolio. The x-net C17 hook & loop panel as a folding panel made of polypropylene with hollow chambers. The x-net PE-Xc hook-and-loop pipe can be laid on the tear-resistant, laminated hook-and-loop fabric sheet without the need for tools while achieving a high retention strength. Thanks to the special folding technology, the panel lies flat and flush on all substrates.
The insulation-free system panel can be laid on top of on-site insulation and is particularly suitable for soft insulation when the sound insulation requirements are high. In combination with the film overlap at the sides, the self-adhesive strips on the long side enable liquid-screed-tight panel joints to be created in no time. A special double-sided hook-and-loop strip with an extremely high retention strength is available as an optional accessory.
x-net C17 hook-and-loop panel
- One system, two functions
- Polypropylene folding panel with hollow chambers featuring tear-resistant, laminated hook-and-loop fabric sheet, prevents mould formation
- Panels can be laid without having to match them precisely to the room geometry
- Easy panel cutting
- Rapid pipe anchoring
- The x-net hook-and-loop pipe can be laid with a high retention strength without the need for any tools whatsoever
- Can be used on mineral wool insulation when high sound insulation requirements apply
- Can be used on EPS insulation with a high foam density when floors are subjected to heavy foot traffic
- Can be used on PUR insulation or vacuum insulation, or without insulating
- Thanks to the special folding technology, the panel lies flat and flush on all substrates
- Sturdy solution for all-over coverage of less than ideal substrates
- Low floor construction heights can be achieved
- Can be laid directly on existing floor surfaces, such as even concrete floors, screed
- Insulation protected by the x-net C17 hook-and-loop panel
- Screed weight reliably presses the pipes down through the cohesive panel surface
- In combination with the film overlap at the sides, the self-adhesive strips on the long side enable liquid-screed-tight panel joints to be created in no time
- Low construction in the form of a verified special structure with pipe covering of just 20 mm
- Very fast response time and maximum efficiency thanks to the lower storage mass
- Heating technology tested according to DIN EN 1264 and DIN CERTCO certified
- Free from CFCs and HBCD
x-net C17 hook-and-loop panel
x-net C17 hook-and-loop panel installation video
Tried-and-tested x-net hollow chamber panel technology with tool-free pipe anchoring. As a folding panel, the x-net C17 hook-and-loop panel is the ideal addition to our range of x-net insulation-free panel heating and surface cooling systems for wet screed.
In conjunction with optimum liquid screed properties, this tool-free and flexible pipe laying solution allows pipes to be laid really quickly and efficiently.
Are you looking for a Kermi specialist partner near you?
With our search, you can find a specialist partner near you that can assist you with consultation plus exhibition, with planning or with consultation and installation.