x-net® C16 clip system
Exceptional underfloor heating – fast, robust, and suitable for universal use on any substrate.
Underfloor heating for wet screed, particularly liquid screed. With the introduction of the x-net C16 clip system, Kermi now offers a unique underfloor heating system that is capable of meeting all requirements. The x-net C16 clip system is independent of the floor insulation, can be installed at record speed, and is exceptionally sturdy.
The system provides key benefits when underfloor heating is being installed in conjunction with liquid screed, in situations that involve problematic substrates – such as soft mineral wool insulation – or whenever pipes are being installed on unfinished flooring.
x-net C16 clip system
Cold water extracts heat from the floor, thereby cooling the room evenly – a real relief in the summer. The cooling function is not only vastly superior to a conventional air conditioning system because of the lack of draughts but also because it saves on expensive electrical energy
- Panels can be laid without having to match them precisely to the room geometry
- Easy panel cutting
- Lightning-fast pipe anchoring
- Insensitive to impacts
- Clip is very firmly anchored in the panel
- Virtually no vulnerable contact surface with the x-net C16 clip
- Film covering protected by the x-net C16 clip panel
- No penetration of the underside of the panel by x-net C16 clips
- Screed weight reliably presses the pipes down through the cohesive panel surface
- Can be used on mineral wool insulation when high sound insulation requirements apply
- Can be used on EPS insulation with a high foam density when floors are subjected to heavy foot traffic
- Can be used on PUR insulation or vacuum insulation, or without insulating
- Sturdy solution for all-over coverage of less than ideal substrates
- Low floor construction heights can be achieved
- Heating technology tested according to DIN EN 1264 and DIN Certco-certified
- Heating technology tested according to DIN EN 1264 and DIN CERTCO certified
- Free from CFCs and HBCD
- Low construction in the form of a verified special structure with pipe covering of just 20 mm
- Very fast response time and maximum efficiency thanks to the lower storage mass
- DIN CERTCO system test
x-net C16 clip panel
x-net 5-layer PE-Xc pipe
x-net C16 clip
x-net C16 clip former
x-net C16 clip tape
Exceptional underfloor heating – fast, robust, and suitable for universal use on any substrate
- Unbeatably fast installation
- Exceptionally robust pipe fixing
- Maximum security during the entire shell construction phase
- Suitable for universal use on all substrates
- The problem solver for refurbishment projects
Are you looking for a Kermi specialist partner near you?
With our search, you can find a specialist partner near you that can assist you with consultation plus exhibition, with planning or with consultation and installation.