x-net® C13 dry system
Versatile and lightweight – underfloor heating primarily intended for renovations.
Underfloor heating for dry screed elements and wet screed. In combination with dry screed elements, the x-net C13 dry system (pipes in the insulating layer) allows you to create really lightweight floor structures in next to no time. Even with wet screed, it is possible to achieve a low construction height and a lower weight per unit area than with conventional wet systems (pipes in the screed). The new, professional detailed solutions for routing pipes in the manifold connection area make x-net C13 even better at accommodating specific applications.
x-net 25 mm drywall board
x-net heat-conducting plate
Routing of pipes in the manifold connection area
x-net 5-layer PE-Xc pipe
Versatile and lightweight – underfloor heating primarily intended for renovations
- Low drywall board height of 25 mm
- High impact resistance due to closed structure of the surface
- Three transverse pipe ducts for connection pipes in the head area
- Easy handling
- Perfect protection of the pipes during the shell construction phase. High pipe retention strength thanks to Omega contour of the x-net heat-conducting plate
x-net unrolling unit
Lay your ventilation and underfloor heating pipes faster, smarter, and more effectively. The handy unroller for both types of pipe!
- Reduces installation work and helps keep the construction site tidy
- Ventilation and underfloor heating pipes can be laid by a single worker
- No tension or twisting during unrolling
- Can be assembled and disassembled in just a few simple steps without the need for tools
Are you looking for a Kermi specialist partner near you?
With our search, you can find a specialist partner near you that can assist you with consultation plus exhibition, with planning or with consultation and installation.