x-net® C12 tacker system
The classic among underfloor heating systems – outstanding retention strength and cost-effectiveness.
Underfloor heating for wet screed. The x-net tacker system features energy-saving and efficient low-temperature technology to ensure a cosy indoor climate throughout the year. It also offers great flexibility and installation freedom. Together, those benefits make it the ideal solution for controlling surface temperatures in residential and commercial areas. The optimum liquid screed properties and innovative features that we have developed in-house – such as our special x-net tacker technology – ensure really fast and efficient installation and pipe anchoring that is 100 % secure.
x-net 5-layer PE-Xc pipe
The classic among underfloor heating systems – outstanding retention strength and cost-effectiveness
- Large-sized tacker folding plates/rolls for laying insulation quickly
- Versions available with rigid foam insulation and with impact sound insulation
- Highly tear-resistant anchor woven foil for high impact resistance and to ensure the x-net pipe anchor has an extremely high retention strength
- Pipe anchoring near the surface with specially constructed x-net pipe anchors
- Two pipe dimensions – one pipe anchor
x-net unrolling unit
Lay your ventilation and underfloor heating pipes faster, smarter, and more effectively. The handy unroller for both types of pipe!
- Reduces installation work and helps keep the construction site tidy
- Ventilation and underfloor heating pipes can be laid by a single worker
- No tension or twisting during unrolling
- Can be assembled and disassembled in just a few simple steps without the need for tools
Are you looking for a Kermi specialist partner near you?
With our search, you can find a specialist partner near you that can assist you with consultation plus exhibition, with planning or with consultation and installation.