Solutions for WALK-IN shower enclosures
Why should your personal design options be restricted by a small bathroom? With one of the numerous WALK-IN solutions, you can achieve a fascinating spacious effect, even with limited space. The open, transparent design gives your bathroom a new sense of space. Of course, with high-quality single panel safety glass as well as in individual versions. Free-standing, accessible on one side, with or without glass panel elements. Precisely made-to-measure or as a standard version. Stylish hinges, elegant profiles, creative surface design. Your creativity decides!
- Exclusive hinged or elegant profile design.
- High-quality in accordance with EN 12150-1.
- Fittings, hinges, handles, and connections in high-quality metal, finished in chrome or standard color.
- Profiles made from high-quality .
- Comprehensive and technically refined WALK-IN solutions with hinged folding and sliding door convenience, as a fixed section and as a fixed section with a hinged door.
- With all the technical highlights of the respective range of shower enclosures.
- Standard heights depending on the series model 1850/1867 mm and 2000/2017 mm.
- Available as a standard version or made-to-measure solution, depending on the series model.
- Made in Germany.
- Tested in accordance with DIN EN 14428 (CE) and PPP 53005 (TÜV/GS).
- A 20 year after-sales guarantee for spare parts after the model has been discontinued.
Correct cleaning is important.
To keep your shower enclosure shining for a long time, regular cleaning after use is recommended. After showering, you should first rinse the inner surfaces clean with warm water, then with cold water, and afterwards dry them. Profiles and glass panels may only be cleaned with mild, commercially available cleaning and care agents, e.g., with diluted vinegar water (mixing ratio 1:1). Abrasive cleaners, alcohol or nitro thinner, etc. must not be used under any circumstances.
Not sure which cleaning products are suitable for your Kermi shower enclosure?
We recommend the PremiumCLEAN cleaning agent from Kermi, which has been specially developed to gently clean our high-quality shower enclosures.
Minimal maintenance for optimal function.
We recommend that you lubricate the guide rails, castors, and hinges once a year, e.g. with Vaseline or silicone spray, and re-tighten the screws of the castors, metal hinges, and rising hinge mechanism in order to ensure smooth functioning for many years.
CLEAN easy-clean coating
The “Teflon effect” for your shower enclosure.
The Kermi easy-clean coating KermiCLEAN for real glass is the perfect option if you want to spend less time cleaning. The special surface coating prevents stubborn build-up of dried water drops, soap residue, and traces of dirt and limescale. This also prevents germs and bacteria which in turn improves hygiene.
For cleaning we recommend soft, non-abrasive cloths and commercially available, non abrasive cleaning agents.