Looking for a pure real-glass appearance, beautifully framed with elegant profiles and hinges? Welcome to the world of PASA XP! The clear yet soft lines of the hinges and the ergonomically shaped handle bars are what set the PASA design apart. Unobtrusive wall connection profiles with invisible screw connections are characteristic features of the XP version. Two-part hinged doors that swing inwards and outwards offer you maximum freedom. An award-winning design that fits in perfectly with your bathroom layout thanks to an intelligent adjustment and size system.
- Timeless, puristic design, tactile and visually appealing handles and hinges made of high-quality metal with a chrome or Matt Silver finish.
- High-quality, 8 mm thick in accordance with EN 12150.
- High-quality in High-Gloss Silver and Matt Silver, paint finish provided by KermiEXTRA on anodized aluminum.
- Uniquely comprehensive and technically refined off-floor range of models with convenient two-part hinged doors that open inwards and outwards by 90° respectively. Quadrant shower enclosure with hinged door that opens outwards by 90°.
- Standard heights 1850 mm and 2000 mm, shortened side wall 1600 and 1750 mm.
- Standard widths for all popular shower trays and Kermi wet floor system.
- WALK-IN models, standard heights 1850 and 2000 mm and BATHTUBS model standard height 1500 mm.
- Comprehensive special dimensions program and special solutions from KermiEXTRA.
- Made in Germany.
- Tested in accordance with DIN EN 14428 (CE) and PPP 53005 (TÜV/GS).
- A 20 year after-sales guarantee for spare parts after the model has been discontinued.
Impressions and inspiration
Correct cleaning is important.
To keep your shower enclosure shining for a long time, regular cleaning after use is recommended. After showering, you should first rinse the inner surfaces clean with warm water, then with cold water, and afterwards dry them. Profiles and glass panels may only be cleaned with mild, commercially available cleaning and care agents, e.g., with diluted vinegar water (mixing ratio 1:1). Abrasive cleaners, alcohol or nitro thinner, etc. must not be used under any circumstances.
Not sure which cleaning products are suitable for your Kermi shower enclosure?
We recommend the PremiumCLEAN cleaning agent from Kermi, which has been specially developed to gently clean our high-quality shower enclosures.
Minimal maintenance for optimal function.
We recommend that you lubricate the guide rails, castors, and hinges once a year, e.g. with Vaseline or silicone spray, and re-tighten the screws of the castors, metal hinges, and rising hinge mechanism in order to ensure smooth functioning for many years.
CLEAN easy-clean coating
The “Teflon effect” for your shower enclosure.
The Kermi easy-clean coating KermiCLEAN for real glass is the perfect option if you want to spend less time cleaning. The special surface coating prevents stubborn build-up of dried water drops, soap residue, and traces of dirt and limescale. This also prevents germs and bacteria which in turn improves hygiene.
For cleaning we recommend soft, non-abrasive cloths and commercially available, non abrasive cleaning agents.
Depending on series model
Available with KermiCLEAN easy-clean coating as an option
Tools and apps
Experience now in a exhibition on site
With our special exhibition search, you can experience your desired shower enclosure up close and personal at your leisure at a local specialist dealer. Simply enter the address in whose vicinity you would like to visit the exhibitions.