Are you dreaming of a shower solution which immediately captivates you? With a gently rounded design? Exclusive technical and visual features? Then you should go for PEGA.
PEGA gives you choice. Generously proportioned ease of access with two-part hinged doors or space-saving sliding doors. But always with the same unique ease of access. The PEGA handle caresses your hand and, if you leave out the small floor sill supplied, there is nothing to stand in your way.
All door panels, including those in sliding doors, are gently lifted when they open, effortlessly passing over minor irregularities and reliably lowering again when closed.
PEGA is generous from all angles. For example, with the continuous glass and profile height, the classy chromed applications, the transparent glass towel hook, and much more. And not just in terms of price. Let yourself be captivated by the unique price-performance ratio of the charming PEGA!
- Charming, softly rounded design, tactile and visually appealing handles, hinges, and connections made of high-quality chromed metal.
- High-quality, 6 mm thick in accordance with EN 12150.
- High-quality in High-Gloss Silver. Paint finish provided by KermiEXTRA on anodized aluminum.
- Uniquely wide and technically refined off-floor range of models with two-part hinged door and sliding doors.
- Standard heights 1850 and 2000 mm, shortened side wall 1600 mm, quadrant shower enclosure standard height 2000 mm.
- Standard height of Walk-In versions 1850 and 2000 mm, standard height of bathtub versions 1500 mm.
- Comprehensive special dimensions program and special solutions from KermiEXTRA.
- Made in Germany.
- Tested in accordance with DIN EN 14428 (CE) and PPP 53005 (TÜV/GS).
- A 20 year after-sales guarantee for spare parts after the model has been discontinued.
Impressions and inspiration
Correct cleaning is important.
To keep your shower enclosure shining for a long time, regular cleaning after use is recommended. After showering, you should first rinse the inner surfaces clean with warm water, then with cold water, and afterwards dry them. Profiles and glass panels may only be cleaned with mild, commercially available cleaning and care agents, e.g., with diluted vinegar water (mixing ratio 1:1). Abrasive cleaners, alcohol or nitro thinner, etc. must not be used under any circumstances.
Not sure which cleaning products are suitable for your Kermi shower enclosure?
We recommend the PremiumCLEAN cleaning agent from Kermi, which has been specially developed to gently clean our high-quality shower enclosures.
Minimal maintenance for optimal function.
We recommend that you lubricate the guide rails, castors, and hinges once a year, e.g. with Vaseline or silicone spray, and re-tighten the screws of the castors, metal hinges, and rising hinge mechanism in order to ensure smooth functioning for many years.
CLEAN easy-clean coating
The “Teflon effect” for your shower enclosure.
The Kermi easy-clean coating KermiCLEAN for real glass is the perfect option if you want to spend less time cleaning. The special surface coating prevents stubborn build-up of dried water drops, soap residue, and traces of dirt and limescale. This also prevents germs and bacteria which in turn improves hygiene.
For cleaning we recommend soft, non-abrasive cloths and commercially available, non abrasive cleaning agents.
Available with KermiCLEAN easy-clean coating as an option