Your bathroom should exude warmth and be tactile – it should be a place where you can feel good straight away. The unique, striking hinge and handle design of TUSCA with its timeless elegance is just what you’re looking for. The design pivot in the TUSCA door hinge makes space for movement inwards and outwards. The door is gently lifted over any uneven sections of the floor and is then reliably lowered again as it closes. TUSCA is available individually made-to-measure with pure hinge design or as a standard version with a discreet wall profile – depending on your taste and installation conditions. With a horizontal comfort handle or minimalist handle version – TUSCA is always a delight for your senses!
- Beautifully tactile hinge and handle design.
- Horizontal comfort handle 1 as standard, minimalist handle 2 from KermiEXTRA at no additional cost.
- Strong .
- High-quality in High-Gloss Silver.
- Hinges and handles in stylish chromed metal.
- 180° two-part hinged door with rising hinge mechanism for ease of operation.
- Integrated hinge technology flush with the glass on the inside.
- Standard height 2000 mm or up to a height of 2000 mm individually made-to-measure.
- Standard widths for all conventional shower trays and Kermi wet floor system or individually made-to-measure.
- Comprehensive special dimensions program and special solutions from KermiEXTRA.
- Made in Germany.
- Tested in accordance with DIN EN 14428 (CE) and PPP 53005 (TÜV/GS).
- A 20 year after-sales guarantee for spare parts after the model has been discontinued.
Impressions and inspiration
Correct cleaning is important.
Correct cleaning is important.
To keep your shower enclosure shining for a long time, regular cleaning after use is recommended. After showering, you should first rinse the inner surfaces clean with warm water, then with cold water, and afterwards dry them. Profiles and glass panels may only be cleaned with mild, commercially available cleaning and care agents, e.g., with diluted vinegar water (mixing ratio 1:1). Abrasive cleaners, alcohol or nitro thinner, etc. must not be used under any circumstances.
Not sure which cleaning products are suitable for your Kermi shower enclosure?
We recommend the PremiumCLEAN cleaning agent from Kermi, which has been specially developed to gently clean our high-quality shower enclosures.
Minimal maintenance for optimal function.
We recommend that you lubricate the guide rails, castors, and hinges once a year, e.g. with Vaseline or silicone spray, and re-tighten the screws of the castors, metal hinges, and rising hinge mechanism in order to ensure smooth functioning for many years.
CLEAN easy-clean coating
The “Teflon effect” for your shower enclosure.
The Kermi easy-clean coating KermiCLEAN for real glass is the perfect option if you want to spend less time cleaning. The special surface coating prevents stubborn build-up of dried water drops, soap residue, and traces of dirt and limescale. This also prevents germs and bacteria which in turn improves hygiene.
For cleaning we recommend soft, non-abrasive cloths and commercially available, non abrasive cleaning agents.
Depending on series model
Available with KermiCLEAN easy-clean coating as an option
Tools and apps
Experience now in a exhibition on site
With our special exhibition search, you can experience your desired shower enclosure up close and personal at your leisure at a local specialist dealer. Simply enter the address in whose vicinity you would like to visit the exhibitions.