The perfect wall heating for dry construction. When it is a matter of keeping system temperatures low and generating optimal homeliness in your living space or in rooms used in a comparable manner, panel heating is absolutely the right choice. Depending on the situation, the wall heating provides a problem-free alternative or is an ideal supplement to underfloor heating. In the case of cladding with increased heat transmission resistance, e.g. a wooden board flooring, or if existing floor coverings are to be retained during refurbishment, or if for example, the underfloor heating power is not enough. The x-net C22 wall heating drying system is extremely well suited as panel heating / cooling for all walls which form a full contact, fixed surface and which are fitted with panelling made of plasterboard, fibre-reinforced plasterboard or other dry wall elements suitable for wall heating.
Clever control for panel heating and cooling. This means the desired heating comfort can be set individually for every room. Clever control also means: Save cleverly. x-net control is available in two product lines, to precisely suit the particular requirements.
For new and old buildings. Rapid response comfortable heat from the wall.
- Per heating circuit wall areas of up to 10 m² can be occupied due to the pipe dimension 14 x 2.0 mm
- Reliable flow ventilation due to the pipe dimension 14 x 2.0 mm
- Individual connection or connection to the heating circuit manifold using the Tichelmann system
- Simple to process and 100 % oxygen diffusion-proof mkv composite pipe
- Produced using dry construction without drying times, without moisture in the construction