For heated and cooled hall floors. The x-net industrial panel heating is used in concrete floor constructions which are designed without floating screed and which have good thermal coupling between their supporting layer and their top layer. The water conducting pipe registers are embedded in the lower part of the supporting layer in the concrete and due to the installation conditions there, are designed with larger pipe diameters than are used in conventional underfloor heating systems with heated screed. Industrial panel heating is ideally suitable for heating large halls in winter but also for heat dissipation during operation with cold water in summer. x-net C14 industrial panel heating can be designed with different pipe fastening systems, depending on the design of the concrete floor construction. The x-net clamping rail is used for fastening pipes when no suitable construction steel reinforcement is available; the x-net cable tie is used when the pipe registers can be fastened directly to on-site reinforced steel meshes.
Clever control for panel heating and cooling. This means the desired heating comfort can be set individually for every room. Clever control also means: Save cleverly. x-net control is available in two product lines, to precisely suit the particular requirements.
Efficient warmth - optimal for large areas with high loads
- Energy efficiency thanks to low flow temperatures
- Comfortable due to even temperature distribution across the entire floor
- Pleasant radiant heat
- Unlimited use of the hall
- Maintenance-free panel heating systems and low operating costs
- Quick and simple installation
- Can be used with many types of concrete, such as reinforced steel concrete, pre-stressed concrete, vacuum concrete, fibre-reinforced concrete
With their exceptionally effective sound and vibration absorption Kermi heat pumps generate scarcely more noise emission than a ticking alarm clock.