Underfloor heating for wet screed. Energy saving, efficient low temperature technology providing cosy thermal comfort throughout the year, as well as great flexibility and installation freedom make the x-net tacker system an ideal solution for surface temperature control for residential and commercial areas. Best floating screed properties and innovative in-house developments such as the special x-net Tacker technology ensure particularly fast and efficient installation and absolutely safe pipe fixation.
Clever control for panel heating and cooling. This means the desired heating comfort can be set individually for every room. Clever control also means: Save cleverly. x-net control is available in two product lines, to precisely suit the particular requirements.
Kermi does away with uncontrolled heat dissipation – with the x-net connect systems, heat is specifically guided past the screed in the area of the underfloor heating manifold to render an efficient and controlled heating operation possible. That way, major heat losses in this area can be prevented.
The connection fitting with a white or chrome cover perfectly fits the 50 mm connection to the compact bathroom radiator.
The classic among underfloor heating systems - great durability and efficiency
- Large format tacker folding panels / rolls to lay insulation quickly
- Rigid foam insulation version and with impact sound insulation
- Highly tear-resistant anchor woven foil for high impact strength and huge retention force of the x-net pipe anchor
- Pipe anchoring near the surface with specially constructed x-net pipe anchors
- Two pipe dimensions -- one pipe anchor