With the WALK-IN XS, you can also find customized solutions in award-winning designs for your exclusive feel-good bathroom. Select your favorites from 26 models and numerous variations. Whether flush with the wall or free-standing, with high-quality wall or ceiling supports in an elegant tubular design, with or without panel elements – it’s your choice. Added to this is safety which can be offered only by 8 mm thick, impact-resistant, single panel safety glass in accordance with EN 12150. Experience your new showering sensation now!
- Delicate, softly rounded, tubular design as exclusive to the wall or ceiling.
- High-quality, 8 mm thick, single panel safety glass in accordance with EN 12150.
- High-quality in High-Gloss Silver and Matt Silver, paint finish provided by KermiEXTRA on anodized aluminum.
- Comprehensive and technically refined WALK-IN product range.
- Individually made to measure with wall hinges. Height up to 2200 mm, widths for all popular shower layouts.
- With wall profile and free-standing standard height of 2000 mm, standard widths for all popular shower trays and Kermi wet floor system.
- Comprehensive special dimensions program and special solutions from KermiEXTRA.
- Made in Germany.
- Tested in accordance with DIN EN 14425 (CE) and PPP 53005 (TÜV/GS).
- A 20 year after-sales guarantee for spare parts after the model has been discontinued.
Impressions and inspiration
Correct cleaning is important.
To keep your shower enclosure shining for a long time, regular cleaning after use is recommended. After showering, you should first rinse the inner surfaces clean with warm water, then with cold water, and afterwards dry them. Profiles and glass panels may only be cleaned with mild, commercially available cleaning and care agents, e.g., with diluted vinegar water (mixing ratio 1:1). Abrasive cleaners, alcohol or nitro thinner, etc. must not be used under any circumstances.
Not sure which cleaning products are suitable for your Kermi shower enclosure?
We recommend the PremiumCLEAN cleaning agent from Kermi, which has been specially developed to gently clean our high-quality shower enclosures.
Minimal maintenance for optimal function.
We recommend that you lubricate the guide rails, castors, and hinges once a year, e.g. with Vaseline or silicone spray, and re-tighten the screws of the castors, metal hinges, and rising hinge mechanism in order to ensure smooth functioning for many years.
CLEAN easy-clean coating
The “Teflon effect” for your shower enclosure.
The Kermi easy-clean coating KermiCLEAN for real glass is the perfect option if you want to spend less time cleaning. The special surface coating prevents stubborn build-up of dried water drops, soap residue, and traces of dirt and limescale. This also prevents germs and bacteria which in turn improves hygiene.
For cleaning we recommend soft, non-abrasive cloths and commercially available, non abrasive cleaning agents.
Depending on series model
Available with KermiCLEAN easy-clean coating as an option