The Golf-Klub Braunschweig was founded in December 1926 and over its 90-year history, developed from a parade ground into an 18-hole golf course with a driving range and putting green. It is distinguished by its exposed location directly in the southern urban area of Braunschweig and its reputation that extends far beyond the city limits.
Today, the Golf-Klub Braunschweig is one of the 15 most successful golf clubs in Germany. In September 2016, the old clubhouse was demolished and was replaced by August of the following year, with a brilliant new look. It was ceremoniously opened on 23 August 2017 and since then, offers golfers a place where they can relax after their game and regain their strength.
Kermi GmbH fitted the new clubhouse with shower enclosures from the LIGA product range. These fit ideally into the modern clubhouse and offer the golfers additional relaxation after a strenuous game.
Photo source: Golf-Klub Braunschweig e.V.